| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Carlos in August is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 30.9mm (1.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Carlos August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sao Carlos, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Carlos:
- Araxa, Brazil - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) NNE
- Bambui, Brazil - 298.6 kms (185.6 miles) NE
- Franca, Brazil - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) NNE
- Lavras, Brazil - 310.5 kms (193 miles) ENE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 68.6 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Machado, Brazil - 206.7 kms (128.4 miles) E
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) E
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) ESE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 329.9 kms (205 miles) ESE
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 209.9 kms (130.5 miles) SE
- Santos, Brazil - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) SE